Well, this was my "bigger" finish for this week - Lizzie Kate's Christmas ABC's. My plan is to get this one and the ABC Lessons one both framed...the Lessons will hang on the wall 11 months out of the year, and then the Christmas ABC's will be there the other month! LOL It was so much fun to stitch this one.
My smaller finish was my first Prairie Schooler Santa - I say first, because I'll be stitching it a total of 5 times. This one is on 36 count over 18. It's too big for what I wanted to do with it - I wanted to make it into an ornament. And yes, I figured out how big it was, but somehow seeing it stitched it looks bigger! LOL So then I tried stitching it over one on the 36 count. I COULD do it, but it was going to irritate me too much....so I pulled out some 28 count and I'm doing that over 1. I think it will make it a more reasonable size for an ornament. We shall see!
Now I need to add a couple of projects into my home rotation - All that's in it right now is Frederick and Angel of Cross Stitch. This week Frederick is up - and then the next week I'm either going to start on a Blue Ribbon Designs St. Patrick's Day project OR Christmas ornaments OTHER than Hockey Santa. Hockey Santa(s) are my travel project!