Friday, March 21, 2008

Walking to Town Update

Here is my latest update on "Walking to Town".

I have to say - I was VERY impressed with the customer service from Dimensions. This is a kit (I bought it when I first got re-bitten by the stitching bug, and wasn't sure I wanted to invest in fabric, and floss, etc, etc.....). I ran out of one color of floss (hard to see in the picture...but toward the middle there is a steeple, and it's half white and half purple, the purple being kind of the "shadow side" and I didn't have any purple left when I got to it). I e-mailed Dimensions (dummy me forgot to include my snail mail address, guess I thought they could e-mail me the floss!!!), they responded the following morning asking for my address. That was toward the end of last week, and this morning I had floss in my mailbox! (May have been there for a while, I hadn't been to the PO Box in about a week and a half). I was very impressed!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

Looks fantastic Kathy. You have made great progress on it.

Unknown said...

Cool beans

Meari said...

I've had good experiences with Dimensions customer service, too. Your WIP looks great.

Sisu said...

It is a beautiful piece and I am glad your floss shortage was resolved so quickly.

Unknown said...

You are make great progress!I am glad that you were able to get more floss without too much hassle.

Jennifer Blake said...

You are moving right along with this one as well.

Christine H said...

Looks great, glad they sent the floss quickly.