Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finished and Framed

Here is Jodi and David's housewarming gift, all framed and ready to go. We're going to their house next Sunday so I will have the perfect opportunity to give it to them. I'm really happy with the way it turned out (the blotch in the bottom right hand corner which scared me on the first picture is actually the reflection of me taking the picture - D'uh!!!!).

I did decide (after getting this framed and dropping off my two "5:00 Somewhere" pictures yesterday that my next framing finish I am going to try to do myself. I can't get over how expensive framing is...and I've had coupons for all of it!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Gabi said...

What a beautiful gift. I love it.
When you frame yourself please tell about the result.

Cindy F. said...

It looks gorgeous! Stitching, matting, framing...all beautiful!
Congrats!

Laura-Leigh said...

It's even more beautiful framed. What a lovely gift!

Nancy M said...

Nice framing, but you should be able to do it yourself. The biggest thing is figuring out the right size. You can always just have the mats cut to the normal frame size and then buy the frame premade.

Rene la Frog said...

Looks fantastic and I know your friends will charish it.

Sadie said...

This is beautiful. I'm sure your friends will love and treasure it.

Milly~ said...

What a nice gift. Great stitching.

Twana said...

Very nice gift!

Sharon said...

It's beautiful!