Well, I finished one of the three snowmen that are part of the Snowman Trio (still have Willy and Milly to go - I started one of them today, but I don't remember which one! LOL). This was a pretty easy stitch, no fractional stitches....just smyrna crosses for the snow flakes). The photo is a little misleading - the fabric is bluer than it looks (to me it looks gray in the picture, but it's really a light blue).
Thanks for checking it out! I think I'm going to make the three of them into flatfolds. I might (we'll see if I can work out the mechanics of it) try to make it into kind of a tri-fold thing. A friend of mine (thanks Cristin) had a great idea. I'm thinking I could mount the stitching one one piece of foamcore or matboard, and do the same with some complimentary fabric. Then I could kind of make "sandwiches" with those and connect them with wide ribbon of some kind. I'll have to play with it and see how it works.
Anyway....next post....Victorian dollhouse!!!