Monday, May 31, 2010

Finished my Travel Project

I finished my Lizzie Kate travel project - I'm happy with how it turned out. I think I'm going to make it into either a flat fold or somehow finish it to where it can hang off of a door knob at my office or something....not sure yet.

You can't really tell from the picture - but the white on Santa's hat, cuff, beard, and mustache and the tan on the moose's scarf are all Wisper floss - so they're fuzzy! It was the first time I ever used Wisper, and I was nervous about doing it, but it was pretty easy. I used a bigger needle than I usually use (so the thread would fit thru it) and kept the lengths fairly short, but no big complications.

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looks great!

Mel said...

Very cute! :)

Carolyn NC said...

So cute and Frederick looks awesome!