Monday, July 12, 2010

Another little finish (literally!) and Frederick Update

Well, I finished my second hockey Santa - the first picture is the one I just finished (on 28 count over 1), and the second one is the comparison of the first one I finished (on 36 count over 2) and the small one. I put the ruler in the picture for comparison purposes.
And here is my latest progress on Frederick the Literate...I'm onto his legs and tail, so that's a good thing!!!
Thank you all for checking on my blog - I haven't been posting much on the groups - it just seems like there's been a lot going on lately and I end up debating between stitching and posting....and stitching wins!

9 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looking good!

angel parker said...

I love the Santa.I really enjoy making Christmas items and he looks like one that I would love to make, but, I think he would need to be a basketball playing Santa!

Nancy M said...

Love the PS Santa's and the different size fabrics to get the look you want. Good luck with Frederick.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice finish and great progress on Frederick!

Katrien said...

Frederick looks fantastic. Congrats on the finish

EvalinaMaria said...

Nice progress on the Frederic! Congrats on both, the finish and WIP.

MaryT said...

Really looking nice Fredric is really coming along and good job on the Santa's too

htimcj said...

Great stitching!
Heidi-ILCS

Cathy said...

Frederick is looking great! Keep it up.