Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spanish Geometric Sampler

This is the whole picture - you can't see the beads very well - I have beaded the top most band and the two left most bands. They don't show up very well in the picture.

I tried to take a closer picture, but I don't know that it's a whole lot better. I will try to do some better close up pictures when I do my next photo op. I did discover (when looking at the picture) that I have a couple things I have to fix - I'm missing some green stitches next to the purple motif in the top row, and there are supposed to be purple beads in the center of each of the purple motifs in that row. But, alas, my beading patience has run out for a while! LOL




This whole beading process has given me a whole new appreciation for those of you who stitch in hand. I am an avid Q-Snap user, but I can't really put this back on the Q-Snaps to bead it for fear that I will crush the beads. So I've been attaching the beads "in hand" and it's a challenge! But - there's no deadline for it, so I will do it as I can, and it will get done when it gets done! Now....on to something else - probably Frederick, depending on what jumps out at me when I open my WIP box (which is a really bad phrase to use when I'm watching Hoarders on TV - because in that case, things really do jump out of boxes! LOL)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bernice said...

very pretty

Nancy M said...

It's funny how I also see some missing things only after I've photographed it!!! This is very pretty!I can only bead when my project is on scrolls!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous!