Saturday, March 3, 2012
Finished a Lizzie Kate Christmas Project
This was a really fun project to stitch. It was a travel project, so I worked on it at lunch time at work as well as at a stitching get together a couple of weeks ago. I did make one mistake - the bottom border is off one row. It sould have been even with the last little spot where things stick out on the side borders. I realized it when I got all the way across, but I didn't want to rip it out. First off, I didn't think it would REALLY make a difference (in fact it gave me room to put my name and the year - otherwise there would have only been one row in between the cardinal block and the bottom border), but more importantly, the red is a Crescent Colors red, and it's not colorfast. I was afraid if I took it out I would leave red color where I frogged. So I left it - and I'm okay with that!
Now I'm working on another Lizzie Kate - it's a Halloween design that says "Velcome" and has Frankenstein, Dracula and (I think) a ghost.....I'm not looking at it, so I'm not sure! LOL
Thanks for checking out my blog!