Sunday, April 27, 2008

2 Quick Progress Updates


Well, I got busy last week and never posted my progress on my fractal. So...there's my fractal which was in the rotation for the week BEFORE the one that just ended. The other picture is my progress on "It's 5:00 Somewhere". Even though 5:00 Somewhere isn't exactly a Christmas picture, I am doing it (twice!) for Christmas gifts, so I worked on it during my Christmas week in my rotation. Now it's back to Angel of Cross Stitch. I will probably keep that one on the front burner for two weeks - since we head for Vegas Friday - Monday, there won't be any stitching done this weekend coming up!!!

Thanks for checking out my blog... I'll try to be better about posting weekly!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're projects are looking great.
Have fun in Vegas!!!

Meari said...

Both look good, Kathy.

Jennifer Blake said...

Your pieces are looking great.