Sunday, April 13, 2008

Angel of Cross Stitch progress

Latest and greatest progress on Angel of Cross Stitch! Now it's on to a week of the freebie fractal for the month. I'm liking this rotation plan, keeps me from getting bored with any one project. I did go to my LNS and buy some new fabric for Frederick the Literate (which will be my next lunch time project after I finish my Walking to Town) and also the supplies (floss, fabric, and charms) for my TWO copies of "It's 5:00 somewhere" that I'm making for two good friends.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's coming along nicely!

Nancy M said...

Such lovely colors!! I am sure its a pleasure to stitch. My son just picked up "5 Oclock" from the framers and I haven't seen it yet!! I'll be sure to let you see it when I finally get it next week.

Meari said...

Great job!

Jennifer Blake said...

I am loving this piece. It's looking great.