Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas ABC's


Well, I think I said I was going to turn over a new leaf and stay on top of my blogging this year...oh well! I took the picture on Sunday, I just forgot to post it in here! LOL

I spent a week stitching away on my ABC Christmas by Lizzie Kate - this is a fun stitch. It was a kit (well, came with the pattern and the floss, had to buy your own fabric). I love the colors and the overdyed floss. Not sure what I'll do with it when it's done, but I love it! LOL

Thanks for checking out my blog - this week I'm stitching on Frederick the Literate - big change as far as the "challenge" level - stitching on black with dark colors! LOL But it's another fun one.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Irene said...

Great progress !

Jane said...

Great progress on this piece. Can't wait to see next weeks

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!

Terri said...

Great Progress. I am beginning to love this more and more.

Shelley said...

Your progress is good. Love the colors in this piece.

MaryT said...

Really looking great! How about one of those really pretty pillow tops?