Sunday, January 17, 2010

Frederick the Literate

Well, another week of stitching on Frederick. It's slow going (the whole stitching on black thing!) but I'm happy with it so far.

Had a busy end of the week....Friday got a phone call from a friend of mine...long story, she needed someone to look after her granddaughter for a couple of hours because her (friend's) grandmother-in-law was back in the hospital after only a couple days at home.....so a few hours of running around to get her and drop her back off, etc.......

Saturday we watched football, and then went to my brother's 50th birthday. It was fun! My other brother hosted a Texas Hold'Em tournament (I didn't play, but Mike did) and we ate a bunch of my brother's favorite things. His wife is awesome, so it was very nice!

Today more football.....and more relaxation.......

Now this week I'm working on Lizzie Kate's ABC Lessons - a MUCH easier project thatn this one! LOL
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, I can't believe how much you have done, looks great

Terri said...

Looks fantastic

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress on Frederick!

Nancy M said...

Nice progress on the black. For some reason I think stitching on black makes things look so much crisper!

Shelley said...

Lookin' good. Black makes the design pop! Although I don't envy you for stitching on black, lol.

tina2nd1961 said...

Ahh!this is great,I'm doing a Frederick also,yours is looking great,I hope I get mine done soon,I have so many others to catch up on!