Sunday, August 1, 2010

A little Finish

This isn't the best picture - neither setting on my camera seemed to be "right" - this was on "Auto". I sometimes take my stitching pictures on close up, but the ones I took on close up weren't any better....

Oh well - this was a quick project I did - I still have charms to attach. I did a little changing - it's for a friend that we play bingo with whose birthday is October 27, 1949. So...I changed the B ball to 10, the I ball to 27, and the G ball to 49. All ten digits appeared somewhere, I just shuffled them around a bit.

Anyway, thanks for checking it out!

6 comments:

Terri said...

Looks great :)

Rene la Frog said...

Very cute. Your friend will love it I'm sure

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Kathy. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I like it....keep stitching!
Chris B (CCS)

Carolyn NC said...

Very cute!

Dineke said...

what a nice project