Sunday, November 25, 2012

Finished one of the Snow Belles

Well, this first of the six Snow Belles has been finished other than three stitches for quite a while...

When I started the Snow Belles, I just grabbed my threads from stitching Six Fat Men, since the colors were the same.  I was fine except for the three stitches on her cheek - she is wearing a little blush on her cheeks, and the Six Fat Men didn't use that color!  Since this is my travel project, I kept forgetting to pull that thread to finish off.  So, I finally remembered to bring my stitching bag upstairs, make the three silly little X's, and take a picture.

Assuming I don't fall down on the job, there should be another update soon since I'm probably 3/4 of the way done with the SECOND Snow Belle.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks fabulous!!

Unknown said...

love your snowman, good luck on finishing the others

Anne Sans Tete said...

Very cute!

- Lisa N.

mab3500 said...

Very Cute!

SoCal Debbie said...

She's a beautiful Snow Belle! Great job on her cheeks!

Linda M said...

Very cute!