Sunday, July 27, 2008

BoInk Block One

Well, I finished the first block on BoInk. I'm doing it all it all in blues and yellows. I wasn't sure about the bright yellow (and I don't know if I'm 100% sure now) but it's growing on me. I'm trying to work my way over to the section that will be released next...of course, I will still have to go back and catch up.

Now I have a week of stitching on the Angel of Cross Stitch. I didn't get any time in on Monopoly today - met with my So Cal stitching group for breakfast, and even though I took it with me, it was just too big and awkward to stitch on at the restaurant. Then I came home and took a nap for an hour or so (guess I was more tired from being at the fair last night than I realized). Then it was off to Larry's going away party (my brother-in-law who is relocating to Utah for an internship for a year). Got home around 9:30 or so, and just didn't feel like pulling it out and starting on it that late. So decided to update my blog instead!

The other thing was this week I got my dollhouse pattern from Leslie which was awesome. I don't know where it will be on my list of projects....but it is a really cool pattern.

Not much else exciting going on - same old same old! LOL!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

This is really coming along beautifully.

Milly~ said...

Nice job Kathy. I love your color choices.

Lisa said...

The Yellow/Blues are looking great! I look forward to it growing.

Jane said...

Must be a day for naps, I fell asleep on the settee! The colours looks great together.