Monday, July 7, 2008

Monopoly Board

Well, here is my latest progress update on the Monopoly board. I have almost finished the first side. At first, I was thinking that meant I was 25% done, but then I remembered the center....so probably more like 20% done. I'm figuring each side is 20% and then the middle is 20%...just roughly.

I also made some changes to my rotation. I worked a little bit this last week on my fractal bookmark, but it's just not doing it for me these days. I found it hard to get motivated, etc.....so I'm going to set it aside for a while. A temporary UFO, if you will!

So, I kitted up about five things while Joann's had their floss on sale. The five things were floss for Frederick the Literate (I bought it as a kit, couldn't find the pattern anywhere alone) but I don't like the fabric or the floss....so, bought new stuff...a cute pattern from Patterns Online that says "I'd rather be 50 than pregnant" (a good friend turns 50 in December), a Christmas picture with Santa and a reindeer, a Lizzie Kate (Live, Love, Laugh), and finally (believe it or not!) BoInk in 4 shades of blue and 4 shades of yellow. I'm still not sure how the rotation is going to go.

I'm almost done with Walking to Town (my work project) so one of those will be my project for work. I should finish up this week. I have one more little section of backstitching, and then the scattered beads (they're supposed to be French knots, but not ME! LOL).

Who knows...I think I'll start BoInk this week, and see where I can get to. I think I'll be perpetually behind the releases, but that's okay. I've just enjoyed watching everyone else's progress, and must admit to being a little jealous.....so I had to start it!

That's it for now!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Habibi said...

BOINK in yellow and blue..wow..cant wait to see you do it.
You are doing well on Monopoly.

Habibi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rene la Frog said...

Monopoly looks great, you'll need the Bail Bondsman soon so you can get past the corner. Looking forward to seeing the start on BOINK. I have the parts downloaded but that's as far as I've gotten with it.

Unknown said...

Your monopoly is coming along great. I know how you feel about the fractal bookmark. It is driving me nuts too.

Cathy said...

Great progress on Monopoly. I can't wait to see your BoInk.

Jennifer Blake said...

Monopoly is looking great, I can't wait to see the next update.

Twana said...

Oh no! You're in jail, hope you get out this weekend. Looking forward to seeing your BoInk.