Sunday, October 5, 2008

A small finish


I finised "It's 5:00 Somewhere"....again....lol. For those of you who are feeling a strange sense of deja vu, you aren't going nuts. I have stitched this one twice, once each for two friends. It was my work project, and I finished it up during the week. The pattern calls for charms at the bottom of each glass, kind of like the little rings you can get for stemware to distinguish one person's glass from another. I bought charms, but even though I tried to buy small ones, they were still too big. I was at Joann's yesterday, and went poking around in the jewelry making department, and I found a package of small stars that are all different colors, so I MAY try attaching those and seeing how they look.
I think it's fine without them, but I'll still check it out.

3 comments:

Gabi said...

Congrats with the finish. And hopefully the new charms will fit well

Sharon said...

It looks great! I have always liked this pattern.

Nancy M said...

I had the same problem. I think I found mine at Hobby Lobby, if you have one. I got the smallest sterling ones I could find. This looks great, even the 2nd time around!