Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ornament Progress

Well, since I haven't gotten my fabric that I ordered for the Angel of Cross Stitch, I've been working on Christmas ornaments instead. For these ornaments, you actually stitch two of each ornament and then attach them back to back. So...for each set of four (and I'm planning on making two sets) you need to stitch 8 ornaments, if that makes any sense. I have finished the stitching on four of them. Still need to do the beading, but the beads were ordered along with the Angel of Cross Stitch fabric. So far I am very happy with the way they are turning out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those will make very nice ornaments! Can't wait to see them with the beads.

Unknown said...

Stunning
They will make wonderful ornaments.

Anonymous said...

nice progress, these are going to be a great set!

Meari said...

Very pretty, Kathy. :)