It's been a pretty productive couple of days. I think I FINALLY finished the gridding on Friday, it was a bit more challenging than normal (had to get some input from some of the other members of the stitching boards) because of the way the pattern handled overlapping stitches. But I finished Friday, and thanks to the cooperation of rainy weather this weekend, plus my having a cold, which gave me a PERFECT excuse to stay home and stitch), I was able to start stitching. I started in the middle, so what you're seeing is the bottom of her sleeve. The brown is the very bottom of her stitching frame (at least I THINK that's what we're seeing! LOL).