Thursday, September 11, 2008

All about ME!!!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:15 am

2. Diamonds or pearls?
I can't have both???

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Get Smart

4. What is your favourite TV show?
Brothers and Sisters

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Hmmmm.....varies from day to day - something fast!

6. What is your middle name?
Margaret

7. What food do you dislike?
Sushi

8. What is your favourite CD at moment?
Toby Keith - 35 Greatest Hits

9.What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Explorer

10. Favourite sandwich?
Quizno's Traditional

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Phoniness

12. Favourite item of clothing?
My soft fluffy "Big Dog" sweats

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Ireland

14. Favourite brand of clothing?
Don't have one

15. Where would you retire to?
Right here in Southern California - but closer to the beach!

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 40th (6 years ago) when my siblings bought me tickets to The Lion King

17. Favourite sport to watch?
Football - go BEARS!!!

18. Furtherest place you are sending this?
Not sending it, just posting it on my blog

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
Hopefully other people will post it on their blogs too!

20. When is your birthday?
November 14

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night

22. What is your shoe size?
10

23. Pets?
None

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Not a thing!

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
Teacher

26. How are you today?
Okay - coughing!!

27. What is your favourite sweets?
Chocolate croissant

28. What is your favourite flower?
Pink Roses

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
October 24th - Vegas trip

30. What is your full name?
Kathleen Margaret Kenna

31. What are you listening to right now?
The radio thru my computer at work - a talk show

32. What was the last thing you ate?
Stouffer's Swedish Meatballs

33. Do you wish on stars?
Sure, I'll take any help I can get

34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
A bright blue

35. How is the weather right now?
Sunny, and warm (typical!)

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
My boss

37. Favourite soft drink?
Diet Pepsi (especially some of the flavored ones - vanilla or cherry)

38. Favourite restaurant?
Hard to say - I like Lone Star Steakhouse and also like a place called Taleo

39. Real hair colour?
Medium brown with some gray

40. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My Barbies

41. Summer or winter?
Winter (well, California winters!!)

42. Hugs or kisses?
Again, I'm greedy - I want BOTH!!

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

44. Coffee or tea?
Don't really drink much of either - maybe coffee once every month or two

45. Do you want your friends to Post you back?
Of course - it's interesting to learn about your friends

46. When was the last time you cried?Day before yesterday
This morning watching some of the coverage of the anniversary of 9/11

47. What is under your bed?
Giant dust bunnies, I'm sure!!

48. What did you do last night?
Bowled in our weekly league (badly, I may add) and stitched when I got home

49. What are you afraid of ?
Losing a loved one

50. Salty or sweet?
Salty

51. How many keys on your key ring?
I have two key rings - one has 3 plus the remote for the car. The other has 2 plus the key fob that gets me into our office building, and more importantly, into the ladies' room at work!

52. How many years at your current job?
Three

53. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday - can sleep in, and don't have to prep for work the next day!

54. How many towns have you lived in?
Five

55. Do you make friends easily?
Not really - but when I do make friends, I keep them!

56. How many people will you send this to?
Anyone who reads my blog

57. How many will respond?
No clue

No comments: