Sunday, September 28, 2008

Monopoly Update - 9/28/08



I messed with my rotation a little bit this week - had a stitching get together on Friday night, so I took Monopoly because it's one of the easier things I'm working on. So, I left Monopoly on the Q-Snaps and worked on it a little more yesterday. I'll work on MawMaw's Quilt today to make up for not stitching on it Friday and yesterday, and then switch to Angel of Cross Stitch tomorrow, which gets me back onto starting a new week of rotation on Monday.

Whew, I'm confusing myself! LOL
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

wow you are just chugging along on this... keep up the good work.

Carolyn NC said...

You'll be done with this in no time! I have a frame who stitched this, framed it, and gave it to her son-in-law as a gameboard. Pretty cool.

Sharon said...

It looks great and great progress!

Twana said...

It's amazing what you can accomplish with just one day a week. Looks great!

dollbaby90 said...

Your stitching looks great! Where can I find a pattern?