Sunday, September 7, 2008

MawMaw's Quilt

Here is my progress this week on MawMaw's Quilt - I'm really enjoying stitching on this one, although it is challenging for me. Although it's not the biggest or most colorful thing I've ever stitched, the stitching on 40 count linen (over 2) is a new challenge for me. It's slow going, but I SO love the pattern that it's worth it!

Today should be Monopoly, but I'm not sure how much I'll get done on it since we have a family get together for my Dad's birthday. PLUS we finally get to hook up with my niece Stacey and her family (which includes my nephew Anthony - the one who was so sick a couple of months ago) - I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing all of them!

Anyway, thanks for looking!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

Looks great so far...nice progress. I'm going to be starting a little project on 40 count and hope my eyes hold out for it.

Nessa G. said...

Looking Lovely! I'm doing my first project ever on Linen and it is 40 ct...might as well go for the gusto! ;)

Gabi said...

That's a lovely WIP.

Angela said...

40 count linen that does sound like a challnege, you are making great progress though and it's looking lovely already!

Gizburg's Stitchy Girl said...

Progress looks great thus far- I can't imagine stitching on 40 count anything. Linen scares me so I've obviously yet to try it. As they say, "You Go, Girl!"

Nancy M said...

Looks great so far. Will enjoy seeing it progress into a larger piece.