Monday, September 1, 2008

Monopoly Update - 8/31/08

Here's my Monopoly board as of the end of August. So...in three months of Sundays I've gotten 1 3/4 sides done....so I am making progress.

I also bought a new tub for stash storage. Helped me get rid of fabric and floss accumulation in just some Joann's bags, and I also gathered up my patterns and put them all in my notebook. I have a notebook full of page protectors so I slid all my patterns into those pages, and that will be a nice way to keep them organized. So now at least I feel like I can find things when I need to.

Otherwise, a fairly quiet day! Thanks for looking at my blog.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Meari said...

Looks good, Kathy.

Gizburg's Stitchy Girl said...

Wow I wish I could be as organized!
The Monopoly board is coming along well!

Jane said...

You trying to make me feel guilty? I have a load of knitting patterns that need sorting. The monoply board is coming along nicely.

Anonymous said...

You rock!! Keep up the great progress.

Sharon said...

Such a cute project! Looks great.

Rene la Frog said...

Looks like you'll be moving that little silver doggy around the board real soon.

Want to come to Vegas and organize my charts?

Unknown said...

You've made great progress only working on Sundays. It looks great!
Heidi-ILCS

Gabi said...

Great progress

Mary's Stitching World said...

nice so cute ,wish i could find that pattern ,,lol,